The MENTOR Network Program Director in Payson, Arizona
Program Director Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPayson Function: Management
Due to the ongoingpublic health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Arizona MENTOR is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Program Director to oversee group home/ residential services and one day program for individuals with developmental/ intellectual disabilities in Payson.
The Program Director manages Program Supervisors and the group homes they oversee ensuring quality services, health and safety of the individuals we serve, and ongoing training and support for staff. This is a critical role in ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, consistent practices in staffing, hiring and training and successful management of program finances.
- Program management including program planning, record retention, program team meetings, compliance, stakeholder relations, and incident reduction strategies.
- Staff management including hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- Finance including billing and utilization, staffing, and growth.
- Maintenance including vehicles, housekeeping and repairs.
- Provides coverage in homes and available on-call as needed.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events