The MENTOR Network Program Supervisor in Paradise Valley, Arizona
Program Supervisor Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Description
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill openpositions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR,a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Looking to take your Caregiver experience to the next career step? Arizona MENTOR seeks a Program Supervisor in Phoenix to oversee 1 Group Home for individuals with developmental/ intellectual disabilities. This is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (pending introductory period and eligibility requirements)
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
The Program Supervisor oversees a Group Home ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/ retention. The Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.
- Ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals/ Caregivers
- Coordinate the activities for the employees in the program
- Provide direct care and support to individuals in the program
- Provide input and feedback in hiring and performance management decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered