Andersen Windows and Doors Field Service Technician II in Goodyear, Arizona
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our customers, our communities and each other—we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
Responsible for the delivery/execution of Enterprise service solutions that elevate the Customer Experience.
To represent the Andersen brand and encourage/promote the long-term use of Andersen Enterprise products and services. Promote corporate goodwill while limiting liability to the enterprise.
*PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Promotes excellent long-term customer business relations while representing Andersen in a superior professional manner.
- Repairs windows / doors and installs replacement parts and product on the jobsite independently or as part of a team, as necessary.
- Must possess the ability to assess construction issues as they relate to the installation and performance of our window and doors.
- Experience in glazing or fenestration is welcomed.
- Travels to assigned service areas via vehicle and maintains proper vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Possesses working knowledge of all applicable safety procedures and conscientiously engages safe work practices in all work activities.
- Other duties as assigned
CULTURE AND BENEFITS: Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We are committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package, including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 10,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
- Work van/vehicle
- Cell phone stipend
- Internet stipend
- High school diploma and valid driver's license with clean driving record; 2 or more years window installation experience (preferably Andersen products) strongly preferred
- Customer Orientation
- Maintains high standards of dependability, including but not limited to: Satisfactory attendance, safety compliance and time management
- Ability to work with customers in their homes/job site while assuring a clean, safe and clutter-free worksite
- Knowledge of products, service procedures and construction methods
- Basic computer skills and the ability to work with or learn applicable software applications (ex. WebWindowCare, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Field Service mobile app)
- Able to climb and perform work activities while on ladders/scaffolding or other lift-devices. Ability to carry, lifts/maneuvers materials and products up to 70 lbs., independently; and able to lift/maneuver items weighing more than 70 lbs. by enlisting other associates for assistance.
- Basic problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
Job: Field Service
Primary Location: United States-AZ-Goodyear
Organization: Weiland Sliding Doors and Windows
Job Posting: Feb 8, 2021, 1:49:42 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 27634