FREEMAN Coordinator - Operations in Fort Mohave, Arizona
Freeman is the global leader in events. Whether virtual, in-person, or hybrid, we are on a mission to redefine live for a new era. With a data-driven approach and the world's largest network of experts, our insights are shaping exhibitions, exhibits, and events that drive audiences to action. Our integrated full-service solutions leverage a 100-year legacy in event management as well as new technologies to deliver moments that matter.
Under limited supervision, prepares regular work assignments related to the electrical department. Works closely with the supervisor in overseeing the Senior Representative and Representatives with Show Production.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate show schedules assuring accuracy in reporting and disbursement of copies to appropriate parties.
• Coordinate and support the processing of electricians from the union hall obtaining necessary I-9s, W-4s, dispatch slips, etc. and coordinating with payroll. Assist in the preparation of the daily labor call and check in forms. Coordinate labor check-in/out and submit time to payroll for processing.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for all management and electricians traveling to show sites.
• Oversee and coordinate the bi-yearly equipment and material inventory. Maintain an accurate inventory file, and the identification and storage of all electrical department equipment. Track history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory control records and recommend actions to resolve discrepancies. Coordinate and tracks equipment loans to other branch locations ensuring that all equipment is returned.
• Check warehouse activities daily time cards for accuracy of hours and job numbers
• Create & maintain show files and show kits to organize required on-site documentation.
• Respond to and contact customers by telephone and email to clarify or obtain orders. Assist with the electrical requirements for their exhibits and be knowledgeable of the information required for booth layouts.
• Print and distribute master floor plans using CAD program. Produce and organize work tickets related to floor plan.
• Oversee that broadcast emails are sent to exhibitors that have not ordered electrical services. Monitor exhibitor responses. Prepares required show-site notices.
• Enter Association, Exhibitor, and Freeman requirements as required into TSS and EMS and create work tickets as required.
• Produce reports, lists or other documentation necessary for auditing and review.
• Create and maintain accurate progress reports, supply lists, and delivery schedules.
• Dispatch electricians for exhibitor requested labor calls and obtain detailed information about installation upon return. Update floor plans as work progresses.
• Produce and process on-site work tickets as required. Complete work tickets and enter dismantle labor. Ensure labor tickets are signed by exhibitors.
• Audit labor entries and clear pending tickets prior to invoicing.
• Print material reports (lighting, cord caps, extension cords, etc) for foremen to retrieve materials during dismantle and produce move-out prints as necessary.
• Perform final audit before the show closes, and be capable of performing the final audit for a representative’s event when necessary or for training purposes.
• Research and offer solutions to billing discrepancies and disputes.
• Uphold customer service standards. Maintain internal and external customer service relationships with other branch departments and customers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
• Some college preferred; or three to five years related experience and/or on-the-job training (relative to the position); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience with Electrical systems
• An ability to be a team player and, on occasion, an ability to take the lead
• Ability to work independently without much supervision
• Ability to show initiative
• Strong organizational and clerical skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Travel up to 25%
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.