Army & Air Force Exchange Service CUST EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE ODL- PETS- CLEANING in Davis, Arizona
As a Customer Experience Associate in Outdoor Living, you will help make shopping for all things outdoor/seasonal fun and informative. As an Outdoor Living team member, your expertise will educate and excite customers. You'll know which products will meet customer's needs and stay up to date on trends. With your knowledge and helpful suggestions, customers will continue to shop the Exchange. We offer flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, shift differential/holiday pay, and a traditional pension and 401K plan to qualifying associates. You’ll also have access to the base and its facilities, our Mass Transit program, and status as an employee of the DoD. So what can you expect as a Customer Experience Associate – Outdoor Living at the Exchange?
- Greet every customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way
- Acknowledge every waiting customer as soon as they arrive to the Outdoor Living area to let them know you’ll be right with them
- Listen to customer needs; ask appropriate follow-up questions to ensure you offer appropriate products that meet the specific need of the customer
- Ensure customers have an extraordinary experience while shopping
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in appropriate conversation We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at the Exchange is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining the Exchange means joining a team that is devoted to you!
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions
- Able to take initiative
Able to share brand knowledge Additional Qualifications/Requirements:
Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Must possess a welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers and other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- 12 months Retail experience preferred
We offer the following benefits for this positon:
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Basic Associate Life, Personal Accident & Long Term Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday Premium Pay (Double Pay)
- Mass Transportation Reimbursement
- Associate Transfer Program (ATP)
- Paid Military Leave
- Personal Accident Insurance
- FMLA & Administrative Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) *Some of the benefits listed above are subject to specific shifts and approvals per internal policies. Please contact HR for details.
COMPLETION OF HIGH SCHOOL OR THE EQUIVALENT. RETAIL EXPERIENCE, DEMONSTRATED WILLINGNESS AND POTENTIAL FOR ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
If a sufficient number of qualified candidates do not apply, the minimum qualifications may be lowered without reposting.
Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat
1000-1500 0800-2000 0800-2000 0800-2000 0800-2000 0800-2000 0800-2000
Facility Name: DAVIS M MAIN STORE
Job Grade: 1
Job Tier: 0
Career Area: Retail Operations
Salary Minimum: $12.00
Salary Maximum: $16.47
Number of Positions Remaining: 1
Job Expires: 18-Jan-2021