Wells Fargo Tech Operations Sr Analyst in Chandler, Arizona
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Wholesale Identity Access Management (WIAM) is seeking to fill an Info Sec Analyst 2 position to support Wholesale customers using Wholesale Access processes and applications. The ISA2 will use Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology to manage access risk associated with entitlements. The Info Sec Analyst 2 will communicate effectively with customers and be proactive in providing service by "owning the access process" with the customer and see issues through to resolution. This ISA2 will provide "Stellar" customer service to our internal team mates through an established access process while mitigating risk. In addition, the ISA2 will be expected to provide subject matter expertise to both line of business partners as well as others within the access facilitation process.
Key responsibilities include:
• Following established guidelines, responding to inquiries concerning access, processing, and requesting status.
• Ensuring Line of Business (LOB) adherence with RBAC methodology.
• Documenting and resolving complex problems regarding WIAM applications and escalating to senior staff or management when solution is unclear.
• Providing monitoring of customer transactions through the WIAM applications to ensure all transactions are processed.
• Recording inquiries and resolving issues or directing requests to appropriate technical area or vendor. Tracking the status and following up to ensure client satisfaction.
• Managing nonstandard access requests that require coordination with enterprise contacts on the gating process.
• Providing technical consultative services to ensure team members are requesting entitlements that meet their needs, are approved for use in the environment and comply with LOB templates.
• Display proficiency in navigating the front and back ends of Business Online Ticket System (BOTS) in order to effectively assist users.
• Lead projects as assigned.
Team members are scheduled for an 8-hour shift, but since this is a production environment, overtime and/or schedule changes will be necessary at times.
3+ years of experience in production supporting, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer/vendor relations, demonstrated through work, military, or education
3+ years of experience using ticket tracking tools for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management, demonstrated through work, military, or education
1+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience with application on-boarding, certifications, or role management
Experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Practical agile methodology experience
Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
Other Desired Qualifications
• Prior Wholesale Identity Access Management (WIAM) Access Experience preferred.
• Understanding of Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology is preferred.
• Developed sense of urgency relating to customer payment issues
• Proven experience with a changing payments environment.
• Proven experience in identifying and resolving customer and production issues.
• Proven experience in customer focused role providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and customer resolution.
• Proven experience in mentoring less experienced team members
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5589683-1
Updated: 2021-07-24 01:49:31.267 UTC