PayPal Sr Manager, Sales Ops - Sales Technology in Chandler, Arizona
Sr Manager, Sales Ops - Sales Technologyin Chandlerat PayPal
Date Posted: 1/10/2019
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 1/10/2019
Job ID: R0040940
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 254 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The PayPal sales organization acquires merchant and partners via direct and indirect sales teams. The Global Sales Operations team supports the functions essential to the global sales force. These include planning, sales training and onboarding, process optimization, compensation design and administration, sales technology management and administration, sales and partner reporting, rev share and account management.
The Sr Manager, Global Sales Technology is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of their team and works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate technology strategy and solutions - which includes Salesforce.com integrations - will meet the objectives and priorities within the sales organization.
This key player is a member of the Global Sales Technology leadership team and works with the global sales operations teams and centers of excellence in order to execute on global projects and acts as the central point of contact for the global sales leadership teams.
The successful candidate may have been presenter at the Dreamforce conference in the past, and is a technical thought leader as well as an inspiring people manager.
• Manages a global team responsible for sales technology solutions for Sales Operations and market sales teams.
• Responsible for portion of Salesforce.com redesign efforts, and is a key player on the leadership team coordinating projects and deliverables as part of managing the operating cadence of the global sales operations and sales teams.
• Partner with sales operations management and other key stakeholders to oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, solution design and communications.
• Will manage the technology team responsible for sales compensation management platform, post M&A integration sales technology and other related technical and business processes used within the sales organization.
• Coordinates with cross-functional teams on technical solutions for sales Go-to-Market (GTM) processes, tracking and administration of new sales processes and owns solutioning for these within assigned GTM segments.
• Proactively identifies technical opportunities for sales process improvement.
• Plans and executes the tactical elements of sales technology development and integration using best practices and continuously improving on: sales model/processes/methodologies, competencies, productivity metrics, technical design, territory hierarchy, and developing the team they lead.
• Leads technical solutioning for new sales process related to contracting, pricing, compliance, reporting or compensation.
• Works with other departments by understanding the sales model and ensuring the integrity of information available through various system and reporting structures.
• Participates in the coordination and solutioning for Global Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
• Bachelor degree from accredited university
• 10+ years of related leadership experience
• Strong analytical mindset with experience in Salesforce.com architecture, development and system integration lifecycles.
• Strong Leadership capabilities, including experience of leading a highly motivated team
• Experience managing, executing and leading globally
• Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales and Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, Salesforce.com, reporting, forecasting, territory management/hierarchies and sales quotas). Past Sales, Sales Ops experience is great.
• Clear, strategic thinker with vision, with the ability to execute on priorities
• Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Certified Salesforce Platform Developer and/or Certified Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions (inside and outside of GSO)
• Ability to identify and pursue new technology improvement opportunities in line with business plans
• Strong project management and leadership skills
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.