Northrop Grumman Principal Supply Chain Business Operations/Compliance Specialist in Chandler, Arizona
Global Supply Chain
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for launch systems capabilities serving national security, military, civil and commercial customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
SSSD has an opening for a Principal Supply Chain Business Operations/Compliance Specialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, California.
• Plan, organize, and manage program material requirements to ensure successful execution of production program objectives.
• Coordinate with Engineering, Purchasing, Operations, and other departments to define development material and assemble bills of materials, develop material schedule, initiate and monitor procurement and production - to meet program integration schedules.
• Support program management through the analysis and status of material costs and delivery schedules; Identification of critical path hardware and risks to material cost/schedule.
• May use Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
• Review and authorize material procurement and inventory transfers.
• Manage the effect of configuration management on material demand and adjust purchase orders and manufacturing build orders accordingly.
• Ensure compliance to Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS) requirements.
• Conduct ad-hoc material / Purchase Order issue research and resolution, as needed.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain