Actalent Field Service Engineer in Chandler, Arizona
Looking for technicians that are interested in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Willing to Train individuals
• Utilizes electromechanical skills to provide excellent service to customers.
• Performs installation and troubleshooting on vacuum pumps, abatement, gas and chemical delivery systems to maintain and increase revenue for both service and sales divisions.
• Participates in site safety programs to create a zero-hazard environment.
• Works professionally and develops customer relations.
• Demonstrates ability to understand detailed electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
• Understands and adheres to all site fab and Subfab protocol requirements.
• Comprehends the use of test equipment including various test meters, hand tools, and power tools.
• Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance; works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
• Respectfully takes direction from (supervisor/ manager); other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Field Service Engineer- maintain, repair, take apart tool.
o Must have a positive attitude, be energetic and enthusiastic, and possess a strong willingness to learn and a commitment to excellence.
o A self-starter who can set priorities, demonstrate
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.