Robert Half International Bilingual Medical Front Desk Clerk in Chandler, Arizona
As Bilingual Medical Front Desk Clerk, you will make a genuine impact on new customers and clients. You will be the first impression of the company while on the phone or at the office. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality yet prompt, perceptive and disciplined work ethic. You should be able to handle all sorts of patients’ inquiries, complaints and give accurate and helpful information. A service-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make our patients and customers feel comfortable, welcome and valued while in our office.
• Patient Check-in & Check-out in a friendly manner
• Collecting payments and confirming the correct codes are billed with appropriate diagnosis
• Insurance Authorizations and Verifications
• Patient Communication Management
• General Office Duties
• Assisting Office/Business Manager with special duties and projects as requested
• Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict resolution, and organizational skills.
Please send resumes to Kendra Schmid at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1-2 years’ experience as a Receptionist or in a physician’s front office setting
• Strong customer service and people skills
• Excellent phone skills
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) must be able to read, speak, and write in both languages
• Data entry skills
• Computer proficiency, particularly with Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
• Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Chandler, AZ
Date Posted: October 2, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502711427
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative