Kelly Services Office Clerk in Avondale, Arizona
This position is responsible for performing administrative assistant duties for the Compliance sections (Discrimination, Safety A, Safety B, and Industrial Hygienist) as well as providing administrative assistant support to the Arizona Boiler Chief. The person appoint to the position will be responsible for: performing data entry; handling telephone calls; preparing and creating correspondence and citation/information packets; tracks correspondence, case files, and pass due inspections as well as handle filing duties for the compliance sections.
· The Occupational Safety and Health Act and Standards.
· Division Sections, personnel and functions.
· Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
· OIS computer operations, data entry procedures and formatting.
· Appropriate business letter formatting.
· ADOSH forms and IMIS Forms Manual purpose and functions.
· ADOSH Field Operations Manual.
· Windows, Google Suit, MS Word, and MS Excel.
· OIS computer operations.
· Word processing.
· Typing, editing, and formatting.
· Time management.
· Answering telephones in a professional manner and directing calls to the appropriate sections.
· Communicate well verbally and written.
· Deal with irate/difficult customers.
· Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relations with others.
· Recognize and engage those with different backgrounds, characteristics, and perspectives to bridge gaps in understanding of differing viewpoints, as well as ensuring persons with diverse perspectives are given the opportunity to collaborate and provide input in the direction making process.
· Working with large numbers and record accurately.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.